Audrey is responsible for:
- Maintaining the central aim of the Academy Project to make sure it amplifies the voice of lived experience and supports transformation of health and social care.
Justine is responsible for:
- Managing a programme of events to support the ALLIANCE’s aims of influencing policy and practice, supporting its members, and taking forward the self management agenda.
- Generating ideas, and planning, developing and managing the delivery of the ALLIANCE communications
Sarah is responsible for:
- Developing and delivering the Academy programme
- Providing leadership and building profile, relationships, funding opportunities, partnerships and impact.
Andrew is responsible for:
- Developing strong, positive relationships and networks which promote the principle of transformational change in health and social care
- Producing high quality written material and supporting commissioning of material from third parties, for example blogs, reports and research
Chris is responsible for:
- Monitoring policy and parliamentary developments, assisting with the delivery of events and other activities, and supporting the Academy’s communication with stakeholders.
Rhona is responsible for:
- Assisting with the development and implementation of all Academy activities.
- Supporting event management, communications and administration for the Academy.